- Client • Instituto Avon Brasil
- Campaign and Creative Direction • Wunderman Thompson
- Expertise • Ilustração
- Illustration Direction • Jun Ioneda
- Illustration • Clara Candelot
- Project Manager • Maira Begalli
Every year Avon Institute takes part in ONU’s 21 days of activism, which aims to fight all kinds of violence against women around the world. To amplify women’s voices in Brazil, Avon Institute created Angela – an AI assistant through which women in danger can seek help and be heard. The help provided comes in many ways – an uber to the police station, a voice call with a specialized psychologist or even legal advice from professionals. Based on that Wunderman Thompson developed an optimistic and powerful campaign, and invited us to create vibrant illustrations that shows all women’s voices becoming one.