Yeah, global warming is real. What now?
- CLIENT Greenpeace
- EXPERTISE Naming, editorial design, illustration
- DESIGN DIRECTION Gabriela Namie
- NAMING Gabriela Namie
- ILLUSTRATION DIRECTION Gabriela Namie
- ILLUSTRATORS Gabriela Namie, Jun Ioneda
- DESIGNERS Gabriela Namie, Jun Ioneda, Lucas Gini, Erica Harumi
If global warming keeps on going, Earth’s temperature might increase by 41.7ºF. This report studies the impacts we might suffer from climate change.
In a humorous tone, copywriting makes reference to a famous Brazilian poem by Carlos Drummond de Andrade, “José”. Editorial project is based on heavy type titles set in Gothiks, long texts set in Ofelia, light color gradients and a combination of infographics and geometric illustrations.